Editions published and performed:
- L’Americano by Nicolò Piccinni (also known as l’Americano Incivilito and l’Americano ingentilito)
Published by Ricordi-BMG for the first performances in modern times at the Festival della Valle d’Itria in Martina Franca, conducted by Eric Hull. Recorded by Dynamic.
- Europa riconosciuta by Antonio Salieri
The opera that inaugurated Milan’s Teatro alla Scala in 1778, the edition was performed in occasion of the theatre’s re-inauguration following its refurbishment in 2004, conducted by Riccardo Muti.
- Corisandre, ou les foux par enchantement, Opéra Ballet (Comédie-Opéra) by Honoré Langlé. The edition of this opera by the eighteenth century monegasque composer Honoré Langlé was completed for the inaugural season of Opéra de Monte-Carlo’s newly refurbished Salle Garnier in 2005, but it still awaits performance.
- Giselle by Adolphe Adam
An edition for Teatro alla Scala based on the original manuscript with Adam’s original orchestration. Currently in regular use at La Scala.
- Various Madrigals by Luca Marenzio for a concert by the Chorus of Teatro alla Scala
- Responsori by Alessandro Scarlatti, conducted by Eric Hull with the Coro Polifonico Ambrosiano